Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hot Wings



These are so easy and great for those football games!


Want you will need:

*Chicken wings of course (I would recommend getting the ones that have been separated already).
*6oz. Louisiana hot sauce
*stick of butter
*Tabasco (if you like them hotter)
*Vegetable oil

Fry the wings (now if you want to you can grill or bake the wings just keep basting them with the sauce).

On the stovetop melt the butter and pour in the hot sauce and about 8 dashes of Tabasco depending on how hot you want them. In batches begin placing wings in sauce, coat thoroughly. Serve with blue cheese or ranch

7 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I made hotwings for the first time for the SuperBowl this year. I need to try baking them, because I burned myself when I fried them. :)

Heather @ Home said...

Sounds delicious! When should I stop by for some? :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to "meet" you!

Daphine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphine said...

I've never attempted to make hot wings before. Your recipe looks very easy and I will definitely try it. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

One word! Yum!!!! Now I need to go eat breakfast, smile~

Anonymous said...

MMM they look so yummy!

Darlene said...

Those sound easy and delicious...I have never made them before!