Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Taco Ring

2 Cans of crescent rolls
1lb hamburger meat
1 pk. of taco seasoning
shredded cheese


Garnish with salsa and sour cream


Brown hamburger meat drain add taco seasoning according to directions cook until liquid is absorbed. Arrange rolls on a pizza pan (which I do not have a the moment so use this pan).

in a circle with bases overlapping in the center and points to the outside.Top with the hamburger and cheese then start wrapping the triangle to form a circle see pictureBake at 375 for 20-25 minutes the last 5 minutes you can sprinkle with cheese
Serve with sour cream and salsa Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

That looks so good! I am going to have to try this one.

Mrs. B said...

Hi Carrie! I like the new blog! The cupcake background is so cute. This sounds yummy. Gotta love those crescent rolls!

Robyn Beele said...

Yummy! This looks good!

Marie said...

Hey! Cute new blog!!

I love that recipe and I make it sometimes. :o)

Daphine said...

Looks tasty! I'll definitely have to try this one.

Thanks for sharing it!

Darlene said...

Cute new blog Carrie! This recipe looks GREAT...I'll definitely be trying it! I seem to LOVE recipes using crescent rolls!

Ms. Tee said...

Oh my goodness - I'm salivating over this. :) I hope you're feeling better soon!

Jenni said...

Yummy! That looks SO delicious! I am definitely trying this out! I love your new blog! :)

Tara said...

I made that forever ago and totally forgot about it! Woo-hoo! Another good recipe to make again!

Monogramchick said...

That looks delish! Think it will go on next week's menu. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

HMMMMMM>.>>>>>>I'm having an open house on Friday and I may just have to include this with my nachos. Is it good if it cools off a little or does it have to be hot?

Unknown said...

I forgot about this. Maybe I'll do it tonight. I have to make part of it with only beans since I don't eat meat, but that wouldn't be hard at all. Thanks and very cool.