Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vegetable Soup



2 lbs of Hamburger brown and drained

2 can of corn (one drained )

1 can of peas (drained)

1 can of carrots

16 oz can of whole tomatoes (mash to get all the juices)

1 can of diced tomatoes

1 can of beef broth

1 clove of garlic minced

med onion diced

salt and pepper to taste


Put everything in a larger pot cook on low for a couple hours. Serve with cornbread yummy!

In case anyone wonders I do cook with something besides hamburger.

You can add more veggies if you like my family just really like corn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM that looks amazing. I was going to make some last weekend but my grandma brought over to large containers of it for me instead!

Daphine said...

Looks delicious! I will attempt to try the recipe this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

Darlene said...

Another recipe that looks really good and very easy. I'll be trying it!!

Jill said...

This looks really good! I think I just found a new blog to follow :) I really got into cooking a few years ago when I got married. I love trying new recipes!

Mandy said...

All of these recipes look awesome!!

Jenni said...

That soup looks delicious! What a great fall recipe, too! We love soup around here. Thank you for sharing this recipe! :)

Tara said...

oh yummy! That's my kind of soup! Gonna try that this weekend!! just found your blog...think i'll be coming back for more girl!

Unknown said...

THe veggie soup looks really good. I'm sure that my whole family would like it. Take care

Sit A Spell said...

I grew up in the south and with a soup very much like this...we call it: Country vegetable soup! Homemade cornbread or crackers is great with this.